ISO 9001 certification
Consultancy in machining, milling, turning
SÉRÉMO quality in a few words
• A dedicated quality team
• A Quality Manager with more than 30 years of experience
• ISO 9001 certification since 2005
• An air-conditioned room with the latest generation equipment: digital three-dimensional machine, contour measuring instrument, measuring column and roughometer
• Control reports, FAI in accordance with client specifications
The final control of mechanical components
The control of mechanical components responds to a double verification system:
• A first self-check carried out by each technician
• A second check carried out by the Quality Department by using appropriate metrology equipment.
A historical quality : ISO certification since 2005
SÉRÉMO has developed a rigorous quality approach, which has been ISO 9001 certification awarded in 2005. This approach is perfectly integrated in our corporate culture and in our daily actions.
Experienced and committed technicians
We believe the secret of quality and performance lies in two key aspects :
• Investment in a constantly renewed and up-to-date working tool
• Regular training of our team members
Our company was built around a multidisciplinary, multigenerational, committed and motivated team. Our stability over time has allowed us to acquire a very solid experience, and a great expertise in the use of the working tool. Key elements for the machining of complex components.